Thursday, May 22, 2008

ok...

So like half of my aunts have this blogger thing and I have decided to give it a try!

My name is Chelsea Lynn and I am a senior this year. Now for those of you who have graduated already know what this time of the year is like for a senior. CAN ANYONE SAY SENIORITUS!!!!!! Oh man its kicking in hard core!

They have all theses new requirements,DO THIS, BE HERE, DONT DO THAT, YOU can no longer go off school campus for lunch and we are going to charge YOU $3 bucks for a stinkin slice of pizza! I mean seriously.. can you see where im coming from!?

Oh and this WASL thing.. don't even get me started on that.. I have friends in pre cal that cant pass the darn math section of that yet I finally passed it and i BARLEY passed geometry... it's amazing... all the school teaches now is how to pass the WASL!.. want my advise/ HOMESCHOOL your stinkin kids.. it will save them soo much crap!


Senior project:

You ALSO have to pass some sort of senior project before you can graduate now too.. on top of 15 hours of feild based learnings and 20 hours of community service.

( I had 42 hrs.) =) but still thats adding ontop of everything else we have to do..

First pass all of your classes (hard)
Then pass all of your senior project requirements ( harder)
Then.. PASS ALLL PARTS OF THE WASL AND YOU ONLY GET 4 TRIES! (Ridiclous)


lets just go back to the days where 1+2=3 and it didn't need an explanation as to how you got your freaking answer!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey guess what Chels? Jesse is homeschooling next year- and he still has to either take the WASL or some other standardized test. I hear they're dropping the math portion next year. Too late to help you out- sorry. But I do agree that they are only teaching you how to pass the test and little else.
Welcome to Blogland, Chelsea.
XO, Auntie Ogre