Monday, June 2, 2008

Sleepless nights

Ok so it seems like i only get on here and type when I cant sleep. I have been up all night working on Scholarships for college, because i was not blessed with a bloody rich family ha ha. I am looking at all of these scholarships... "describe an event where you have made an impact on your community and how it affected you..." ummm..... i can turn on lights on stage? I have come to figure out that... IM BOARING!! Sooooo not good... so you know what i did...

I freaking downloaded as much community service crap as i could so that way someone thinks im interesting and wants to give me money!

Wait... better idea.. maybe i will just get a pay pal account and add it on here.... CHELSEA'S SCHOLARSHIP FUND!!!

Good idea if i say so myself. =)

3 comments:

Trish said...

Well hello there!!!

Congrats on graduation! I know that it has been a tough road for you and I am VERY proud of you for sticking with it. You have wisdom beyond your years and life experiences that will take you very far. I know that school is tough when you are an "outside the box" thinker. But now you are done!!!

Glad to see you here in bloggerville. Keep it up that way I can keep up with what you are doing. It is very hard for me to stay connected from down here.

Love you,
TT

Karen said...

Congradulations!!!
How does freedom feel?!
Good luck on the scholarships, I know there is obscene amounts of money out there that people are just dying to hand out.
I'm Gina's friend by the way.

The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

I noticed your blog as I was searching for another Chelesea Lynn. I read this post and said to myself, but where's the Papal link?

It is a good idea. Go ahead and get a paypal account and tie it to a bank account and put the donate link on your blog.

Look at the the code on my blog to see how I did it, with template as simple as yours it is VERY easy to do. Why not do it?

OK. so you get $3. That's $3 more than you would have had. But I will tell you something. Your blog has a really catchy title and you might be getting more readers than you think.

But do you know? No. So add a free hit counter too and then you will know.

That's my advice and it's free.

Good luck in life and school.

Peter - who often felt like he was catching up from far behind