Saturday, November 22, 2008

HAVE YOU SEEN MY BABY????



One day two months ago I was in little ceasars eating lunch ( im a pizza addict oK?) and i decided to kill some time before i had to go to work... (bostons pizza... ) go figure... so i walked next door to the pet store..JUST TO LOOK. I liked looking at all the cute little puppies. But this day was a lil different.. i was looking down and this LITTLE TINY SABLE pom was looking back at me with such a dopy little look that i HAAADDDD to hold him.. i told the lady at the front desk that i was intrested in buying him ( I lied at the time so i could hold him... dude remember im saving to see my boyfriend in florida right??) so she gets him out for me and i went and played with him in the corner... well this little thing JUST made my heart MELT.... LIKE icecream on a hot day melt. AND the more i played with him the more i wanted him... But there is something else you should know about CHELSEA LYNN... when there is money in the bank and she sees something she wants.... she gets it...



NOW I HAVE A THREE POUND DOG ThAT POOPS MORE THAN HIS BODY WEIGHT i SWEAR!!!!

I ended up buyin him and taking him home!


altho he has eaten four pairs of my panties and a couple sox and cough drops... he is still my baby bear and we cuddle together at night...


dis way im not lonely anymore!



he may look cute.. but beware.. he eats everything he sees and POOPS ON YOUR BED!!!!!!!!!'
any one wanna babysit?? haha

No comments: